Built for utility. Packed for comfort.
- Dodge City Pro Master
- Front Wheel Drive
- Seats 2 / Sleeps2
- 21-28 MPG
- Stove with cooking fuel
- 2 pots, 1 pan, both non stick for easy clean up.
- Knife and cutting board
- Pour over coffee maker
- Plates, bowls, cups, and utensils
- Table pulls out from the back for a convenient cooking surface
- Dometic fridge drawer 31 quart capacity
- Electric pump sink
- Kitchen towels/ scrubber
- Bottle/ can opener and cork screw
- LED Lights
- Outlets to charge your laptop, tablet, or other small electronics
- Sink pump
- Bench that converts to a 72″x48″ bed with 4″ foam matteress
- Large fan to keep you cool
- 2 camp chairs to enjoy the outdoors
- Bed linens
- Storage under bench
- Portable Toilet – $40 See how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbaiUgrxmqw
- Biodegradable Plastic Poobags – $2.50 per bag (includes poopowder, sanitize wipe, small toilet paper)
- Privacy tent – $20
- 11 Liter Helio Pressure Shower Bag – $40 See how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGeMMBlgLAw
- Bring your dog! $100
Need a little more space? Check out the Explorer.
Want your own campervan? Our Scout model was built by Elevation Road.
Find more information out their custom builds here: