Can I pick up before 2pm or drop off later than 11am?
What is the cancellation policy?
Are there any additional fees?
- We charge a $60 cleaning fee for each rental.
- 200 miles per day are included in the rental. Any additional miles will be charged at $0.25 per mile or you can purchase unlimited miles before your trip for $30 / day.
- A $500 security deposit is required. We must make this charge via a credit card. This will cover any additional charges, or otherwise will be fully refunded upon the return of the vehicle.
- If you want to get roadside assistance for your trip, we charge a one time $40 fee.
Do I need to purchase insurance?
What’s the minimum number of days I need to rent a Campervan?
Can I add on days in the middle of my trip?
What happens if I get a flat tire or a dead battery?
Can I park my personal vehicle in your lot during my trip?
Do I need to return the van with a full gas tank?
Is there a pet fee?
What if I get in an accident during the trip?
What if I’m late to drop off the van?
What are the administration fees for a toll or infringement?
Are there any travel duration/destination restrictions?
What is your roadside assistance policy?
Do you offer Campervan drop-off and pick up?
Do you offer one-ways?
What are your hours of operation?
We’re always free to answer questions by phone or email during these hours, but we’re not always on site.
Please set up an appointment if you want to check out the vans or chat in person before booking.
Campervan rental pickups and dropoffs are by appointment only
How old do I have to be to rent a Campervan?
Are there any travel restrictions?
What are the different Campervan Models?
Ram ProMaster 136″ High Roof. Seats 4 / Sleeps 2. 13 City / 18 Highway MPG.
The Scout is an efficient, easy to maneuver, park and drive, campervan. It’s perfect for two people that want simplicity and efficiency, with no extra stuff. It seats and sleeps 2, gets awesome gas mileage, and still has a kitchen, stove, fridge, sink and a pull out table that makes the most of its compact space.
Ram ProMaster City. Seats 2 / Sleeps 2. 21 City / 28 Highway MPG.
Can I come and check out a van before I rent one?
Yes, however, our campervans are rented most of the time, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can schedule a tour when we have vans available at our location.
What comes with the Campervan?
We strive to provide everything you’ll need for your adventure. However, depending on the van, the inclusions differ, all vans come with the basics below:
Propane & Kitchen Equipment. Including pots, pans, cups, bowls, cutlery, coffee-maker, dish soap, hand towel, and more. Bedding. A memory foam mattress with a full-sheet set, two pillows with cases, and a Rumpl camping blanket Camping Chairs & Table. Enjoy the weather outside the van! Ceiling Fan. High-powered, dual-direction fan to keep you cool during hot nights in the summer. Storage. Plenty of intuitive space available to keep your luggage and groceries hidden and safe.
Do your vans have toilets or showers?
What are the Campervan add-ons?
- Unlimited Miles – $30 per day
- Roadside Assistance Insurance – $40
- Dog – $100 per dog
- Hammock – $20
- 4 Person Tent – $30
- Sleeping bag (32 degrees and up) – $20
- Bike Rack – $40
- Pick and drop off within Greater Cincinnati area – $50 each way
- Portable Toilet – $40 See how it works: Ezygonow GO Anywhere Portable Toilet
- Biodegradable Plastic Poobags – $2.50 per bag (includes poopowder, sanitize wipe, small toilet paper)
- Privacy tent – $20
- 1 Liter Helio Pressure Shower Bag – $40 See how it works: NEMO | HELIO Pressure Shower