Our Cleaning Procedures
We want to assure you that safety is our top priority. Before each van goes out it has gone through a thorough cleaning and safety inspection. We have made sure that our cleaning solutions meet the requirements for disinfecting the COVID 19 virus. Our cleaning is done while wearing gloves and masks per Ohio CDC recommendations.
Here’s what was done:
- All Countertops, face frames and handles have been whipped down with Lysol and dried.
- All kitchen and cookware has been pulled out and replaced with clean and sanitized cookware
- Yeti Cooler has been washed inside and out with a bleach solution and dried
- Stove has been wiped down inside and out and scrubbed around burners
- Sink and faucet was cleaned, scrubbed and dried with disinfectant.
- Table was wiped with Lysol and dried.
- Drawers and bins were vacuumed out
- Floor was vacuumed and mopped
- Bench seat was vacuumed
- Cousins covers for bench were removed and washed on a sanitizing cycle in the laundry
Bed and Linens:
- Sheets, towels, and comforter have been washed on a sanitizing cycle and dried in the dryer on high heat
- Walls and lights in the van have been whipped down with Lysol
Front Cab and Van:
- Dash, steering wheel, mirror / window buttons, turn signal cruise control stems have been cleaned with Lysol wipe and Armor All
- All handles, door panels, seatbelts, keys, and cup holders have been wiped down
- Exterior handles handles have been wiped down with Lysol
- Exterior of the car has been cleaned
- Tire pressure has been checked
- Car fluids have been checked
Our rental forms can now be signed online prior to pick up to save time and get you on the road faster. The van gets serviced regularly and the oil is changed every 3,000 miles. If you have any questions please give us a call: 1(513)400-4015