Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using the https://aclipsecampervans.com/ website operated by Aclipse Campervans. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Credit card is the only method of payment.
2. Driver’s License & Insurance
- Drivers must be at least 21 years old.
- A current and full motor driver’s license is required. If the driver’s license is not in English, driver will need to show an international driver’s license.
- You and your auto insurance will be liable for any damages done to the campervan while in your possession.
- It is your responsibility to check with your auto insurance to know if rentals are covered under your policy. If your insurance does not cover rental cars, you will need to purchase renter’s insurance at the time of pick up.
- Proof of insurance is required prior van pick up.
- All drivers must be approved and listed on the Rental Agreement.
3. Deposit and Cancellation Policy
In order to secure your reservation a $200 deposit must be paid at the time of your booking. This deposit will be credited towards the balance of your booking.
We will issue a partial refund of $150 if you decide to cancel your reservation 3 weeks prior to your pickup date. After 3 weeks, we cannot refund your deposit, but you may use it as a credit towards a future booking within one year of your booking.
No refund will be issued for late pick-ups or early drop-offs.
*** There is a $500 security deposit that we will charge at the time of your pick up, for incidentals.
No shows or cancellations made within 48 hrs of the pick-up date will be charged the full amount of the rental period. Cancellations must be submitted in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No refund will be issue for late pick ups or early drop offs.
All vans come with 200 miles per day. You can purchase unlimited miles per day for an additional $30 per day. Miles not purchased or excess miles will be charged additional at a .35c per mile.
5. Pick up / Drop off
Pick up and drop off is arranged at the time of booking. Campervans can be picked-up any time after 2pm. Unless arranged prior, you will need to return it before noon 12pm or you will be subject to another night’s charge.
- Campervans need to be returned before 12pm.
- Full night fee will be charged for late drop offs.
- We will try to accommodate in advanced after hours drop offs for an additional fee.
- No refund will be issue for late pick ups or early drop offs.
6. Rental Period
2 nights minimum rental.
You understand that the Aclipse never intended, nor designed their lot to be used as a parking lot and acknowledge that the Aclipse does not guarantee the security of the property being parked / stored. You acknowledge that the lot is not locked, secured, or guarded. Therefore, you agree to by leaving your car you assume full responsibility and risk of your property.
8. Renter’s Responsibility
- You are allowed to drive anywhere in the United States and Canada. Mexico is prohibited.
- All off-road areas and closed roads are prohibited (excluding maintained campsites).
- If you travel in a restricted area you’ll be liable for all damages to vehicle, tires, windshield, and towing charges along with additional expenses of a breakdown or accident. Our Insurance will be void.
- The consumption of any illegal substance and/or alcohol while operating the van is prohibited.
- You can park your car at our location. However, this is under your own risk.
- Smoking is prohibited.
8. Accessories and Add-ons
Add-ons are subject to availability. Failure of Aclipse Campervans to provide add-ons does not allow the cancellation terms to be void. Add-ons ordered cannot be cancelled on the day of pick up and must be paid for. For lost, damaged and/or stolen accessories and add-ons, Aclipse will charge the renter with the full retail price of the lost, damaged or stolen accessory/add-on.
9. Accidents and Mechanical Malfunctions
If an accident occurs, please contact us at (513) 400-4015 and email@example.com as soon as possible. You will need to gather information from the other party (license, insurance, etc.) along with filing a police report. We will work with you to make this as hassle free as possible.
In the event of mechanical issues please contact us as soon as possible, so we can become aware about the issues and provide assistance. Our goal is to get you going as fast as possible.
10. Renter’s Responsibility
Your first responsibility is to use your best judgement. Take weather and road
conditions into consideration. Check the weather report for inclement weather forecast. Always use caution if you’re unfamiliar with the roads and how the vehicle handles in wet or windy weather. Damages caused by poor driver choices may result in additional repair costs and fees. If tire or windshield damage occurs while the van is in your possession, we’ll have to
charge you for the replacement. We ask that each van is returned in a clean and respectable state – similar to when you first picked it up. An additional cleaning fee will be charged if you return the van in rough condition, if there is any damage or gear missing.
Cleaning – The vehicle should be returned in a clean and respectable state, similar to when you picked it up. A $100 cleaning fee will be charged to the customer if the van is returned in any other condition.
Tire Damage – We will service and change tires on a regular basis due to normal wear and tear. All other damages incurred to the tires/wheels is the renter’s responsibility.
Windshield Damage – Any new damage to the windshield is the responsibility of the renter.
Bring your dogs! A $100 cleaning pet fee is required per pet. Two dogs max.
12. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ohio, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
14. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.